The Therapy Center is pleased to accept Medicaid Patients. Please call 859/331-0821 for more information.
Therapy services may be covered by health insurance plans. Clients are responsible for verifying their behavioral health/mental health benefits with their insurance carrier.
- The Therapy Center at DCCH accepts most major insurance such as Anthem, Humana, United Behavioral Health, Aetna, HealthSpan, and Cigna.
- Clients are responsible for making the appropriate payments or co-payments at each appointment and for any deductible required by their insurance plans.
- Missed/Cancelled Appointments: If a client misses an appointment or provides less than 24-hours notice for cancellation, rescheduling will be at the discretion of the provider. Clients with private pay or commercial insurance will be charged a $70 fee for a missed or cancelled appointment. The fee must be paid prior to rescheduling. Some exceptions may apply.
- There will be a $25 fee for any returned check.
- The following fees apply to those clients who opt to pay privately for their services not covered by insurance. Please note that most services other than sessions will not be reimbursed by insurance companies. Therefore you will be responsible at the time of service to pay the following amounts if your insurance does not cover their service.
|60 Minute Session (Individual or Family)||$150|
|45 Minute Session (Individual or Family)||$110|
|30 Minute Session (Individual or Family)||$80|
|Family Therapy without Client (45 minutes)||$80|
|Court-Related Work (reports, depositions, testimonies, preparation, travel, etc.)||$150|
|Missed Appointments (less than 24-hours notice)||$70|