Outpatient Therapy Center
The Receptionist/Administrative Assistant is employed by the Office Manager and has direct contact with the Executive Director regarding position, daily, time, vacation, and all matters dealing with the administrative policies, etc.
The Receptionist will have a minimum of a High School diploma and a working knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel.
As an employee at DCCH Center for Children and Families, he/she shall be sensitive and responsive to cultural differences, which are present in the organization’s service population.
- Complete insurance claims, billings, and refunds requests for all clients as necessary.
- Collect all co-pays and enter these payments to Ledger and Excel session report.
- Enter all necessary data into the software.
- Insure all client paperwork is completed and filed.
- Answer incoming calls, complete the intake of new clients, schedule appointments, maintain therapist availability schedule and submit insurance pre-authorizations as required.
- Handle all customer service including: greeting, answering questions, handling complaints, and soliciting customer satisfaction feedback.
- Participate in the PQI process at the agency.
- Perform any duties and responsibilities as assigned by the