We are seeking a therapist to work in our Residential Treatment Center in Fort Mitchell, KY. As a residential therapist, you are responsible for the assessment, treatment planning, and implementation of mental health treatment services for a caseload of children through weekly individual, group, and family therapy.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Facilitate intake of new clients by gathering information needed and developing a comprehensive diagnostic assessment.
- Provide mental health treatment to children and families using trauma informed and evidence-based practices.
- Maintain consistent and thorough communication with treatment team members, school personnel, family members, DCBS workers, consulting psychologist, psychiatrist, and other treatment providers affiliated with each child’s case to ensure continuity of care.
- Facilitate treatment team meetings and treatment planning meetings on a weekly basis to review child’s progress and ensure highest quality of care.
- Maintain client records and complete documentation in a timely, concise, and professional manner.
- Applicant must have a master’s degree in Social Work or a closely related field. Kentucky licensure is preferred. Opportunities for supervision are provided.
Applicants should be compassionate and hardworking individuals who are committed to assisting children and families heal and grow through use of trauma informed principles. Ability to work well within a team and proficient communication skills are necessary. This is a salaried position with full benefits.